1834 Glassmaker Michael Nachtmann founds the company F.X. Nachtmann. Initially, the company manufactures its products at its Unterhütte site near Herzogau in the Bavarian Forest, Ödhütte near Furth im Wald and Seebachhütte near Eisenstein in Bavaria.
1900 Zacharias Frank takes over the company and moves the headquarters to Neustadt an der Waldnaab, the present company headquarters.
1945 Nachtmann rebuilds the partially-destroyed production facilities and restarts crystal glass production in Neustadt and Riedlhütte.
1983 The foundations are laid for the new state-of-the-art crystal facility in Weiden.
1995 Nachtmann takes over the Amberg factory from Rosenthal in order to increase its own production facilities of machine made crystal glass stemware.
2001 Certification as a company with mechanisms in place to provide comprehensive environmental protection (as per DIN ISO 14001).
2004 On September 17th, Riedel takes over 100% of the shares of the Nachtmann Crystal AG.
2010 Certification as a company with mechanisms in place to provide comprehensive environmental protection (as per DIN ISO 14001).
Showing all 16 results